Anger is like flowing water; there’s nothing wrong with it as long as you let it flow. Hate is like stagnant water; anger that you denied yourself the freedom to feel, the freedom to flow; water that you gathered in one place and left to forget. Stagnant water becomes dirty, stinky, disease-ridden, poisonous, deadly; that is your hate. On flowing water travels little paper boats; paper boats of forgiveness. Allow yourself to feel anger, allow your waters to flow, along with all the paper boats of forgiveness. Be human.
549 notes (via yonshiki & purplebuddhaproject)
(Note: this is tagged spoilers per a request, but there’s really not any spoilers in this set.)
More PLvsAA concept art from Elliot! In order:
- A group shot of many of the game’s characters
- Dark Phoenix in Level-5’s style
- Dark Layton and Dark Luke in Capcom’s style
- Early art of the main cast, including an early version of Mahoney in both Capcom’s and Level-5’s style
- Phoenix and Maya in Level-5’s style, and Luke and Layton in Capcom’s
- Art of the Great Witch
- Art of chief prosecutor Jordolla
- Concept art of Jordolla
- Concept art of the legendary witch Bezella
- Concept art for the animated scenes
Elliot says there’s a lot more than this in the book, and recommends picking it up if you’re a Layton fan or an AA fan. Looks like it’d be quite the purchase!
1,171 notes (via boltgsr)